Friday, December 17, 2010

Been a While...

It's been so long... My blogging brain is a little rusty. I need your help. Three weeks after my crazy accident I went straight into my second year of seminary. I pretty much had to check out of everything else and focus on school and my family. But- it has been a powerful few months- and I long to connect with my community again.

I feel like God has been stirring and creating (as always) and I'm trying to jump into the 'double dutch game' of God's world. At times I'm just paralyzed with fear of jumping in at the wrong time and messing up. At times I feel confident and ambitious- but I'm not sure which game to jump into.

I have been journalling a lot- so I'm hoping to throw some words out here- please watch for coming posts and join the conversation...

No comments:

Post a Comment